23 January 2009

So I am here in Argentina and it is amazing!

I found that my Spanish actually isn´t that horrible. I can´t understand everything, but they can at least understand me. I met my companion. His name is Elder Jordan Nichols, from Ogden Utah -- the coolest guy ever. We hit it off right away.

My area ... borders a city in Bolivia called Yacuiba. My city is called Pocitos. It is so cool. We´re kind of in the jungle and it gets to be about 120 during the day :) I love it. It´s a dust bowl but the church is strong. Our branch president is hilarious.Bolivia is literally 20 yards away.

We have a few investigators and the members are strong. Last night we taught two lessons back to back that were seriously probably two of the most spiritually experiences I have had. It was way cool.



Our zone took a hike today) Tuesday is P-day still. We went to a water fall in Aguaray which was soooooo cool. We saw a monkey today, IN OUR AREA. So cool. It was in one of the barrios.

Oh by the way, elder Nicholls is the coolest guy ever. Our area is the best ever, Argentina is the coolest (not temp wise) and I can feel all of the prayers that you have been praying for me. Thank you for all that you do. The people here are amazing. They are always in a hurry and always working hard, but the ones who take a minute to be humble are so teachable and I love it. Can I say that again? I love my mission.

There´s so much to tell I have to have you narrow it down a bit. Needless to say I love you all and I am doing fantastic. I hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment