05 April 2010

Hey Guys

Hey Fam... another one coming your way. No te preocupes, está en castellano al final ;)

So yeah, everything is going pretty well around here. This last week there isn't a whole lot to tell as far as the work goes cuz of some problems that we had. Not problems really but yeah. When I said in my last email that I had to send Elder Castro to Salta, he ended up not getting back until Wednesday night at 11. Then we stayed in Concepcion for the night because we had district meeting there the next day. Then when we got back from district meeting we went to lunch and then studied then went to Simoca and had a couple good lessons. Then the next morining when i got up Castro said he was sick, so we didn´t do anything all day cause he was sleeping, and then the next day we had conference and the day after. Of course the highlight of it all was conference. It was super good. i loved it. Like always it makes you want to be a better person and the talks really were amazing this time around. I saw a couple people I knew in the chiors, I was super surprised to see a kid I was in the MTC with, Justin Arnold. He´s actually getting this email. Which by the way reminds me, if you´re reading this Justin, write me back about your scripture cases. I´ve got some questions. But anyway, it was fun. The work is going well. We keep finding new people and now the trick is hanging on to them. I trust in the promise that I believe it was Elder Ballard made, that God is always preparing people out there and we have just got to go looking for them. That´s the plan right now. We have some good people and I am excited to see if we can kick them into gear. I have also heard some cool things from past areas about people who are listening to the missionaries and those who have gotten baptized. It really is a super cool feeling to know that there are fruits of you labor that get harvested after you have left that labor. It´s true of all callings in the church really. We have always got to remember that we need to put our best effort into everything so that we can see what happens afterwards.

Today for pday we made a cool trip. We went to a place called Tafí del Valle, a little touristy place about 2 hours from my area. It was nice and cold there and it got me all excited for the cold winter, but then I got back to my area and my hopes were dashed by the 85 degree temperature. It's not too bad but after so much hottness it would be nice to have a change. Anyway, I want to send pictures but I am trying to find a computer that will let me. It´s just a luck of the draw thing. One of these days i´ll get lucky. Well, I´ll finish up. It was good to hear from you. Good luck to all you guys. I love you a ton. Take Care.

Elder Jeff Rose



Ahora si... jaja.

Así que sí, todo va bastante bien por aquí. Estasemana pasado no hubo mucho que contar. Hay algunos promblemitas que hemos tenido. No problemas realmente pero sí. Cuando dije en mi último correo que tenía que mandar elder Castro a Salta , no volvio hasta miércoles a las 23 hrs. Entonces nos quedamos en concepcion porque había reunión de ditrito allí al día siguiente. Luego, cuando volvimos de la reunión de distrito nos fuimos a almorzar y luego estudiar luego fuimos a Simoca y tuvimos un par de buenas lecciones. Entonces la mañana siguiente cuando me levanté Castro dijo que estaba enfermo. Por eso no hicimos nada en todo día (estaba durmiendo) y al día siguiente tuvimos la conferencia y el día después. Por supuesto el punto culminante de todo ello fue la conferencia. Fue super bien. Me la encantó. Como siempre te hace querer ser una mejor persona y los discurso eran realmente increíble. Vi un par de personas que conocí en los coros, yo estaba super sorprendido al ver a un chico con quien yo estaba en el CCM. Pero de todos modos. Fue muy divertido. El trabajo va bien. Seguimos encontrando a gente nueva y ahora el truco está seguir con ellos. Confío en la promesa de que creo que fue Elder Ballard hizo, que Dios siempre está preparando a la gente allí y en que sólo tenemos que ir a buscarlos. Ese es el plan ahora mismo. Tenemos algunas buenas personas y estoy emocionado de ver si somos capaces de animarles a seguir adelante. También he oído algunas cosas interesantes de las áreas anteriores sobre las personas que están escuchando a los misioneros y los que se han bautizado. Lo que realmente es una sensación super genial saber que hay frutos de trabajo que usted recibe después de haberse ido de alli. Es cierto de todos los llamamientos en la iglesia realmente .. Siempre hemos llegado a recordar que tenemos que poner nuestro mejor esfuerzo en todo lo posible para que podamos ver lo que sucede después.

Hoy en día para PDAY hicimos un viaje de diez. Fuimos a un lugar que se llama Tafí del Valle, un pequeño lugar a 2 horas de mi área. Era agradable y el frío allí y me hizo trunky para el invierno, pero luego volví a mi zona y mis esperanzas fueron destrozadas por los 30 grados que estaba haciendo. de todos modos. Quiero enviar fotos pero estoy tratando de encontrar una compu que me deja hacerlo. es sólo una suerte del empate. uno de estos días voy a tener suerte. así que... bueno me despido. Fue bueno saber de ustedes. Un viaje feliz a mamá y papá y feliz aniversario y buena suerte a todos ustedes. Te quiero un montón. cuidense.

No comments:

Post a Comment