08 November 2010

Great Week!

This is probably the last email I send. I don´t know if I will be able to next week. I would imagine that I would but if I don’t I’ll call you from the airport. This last week was also spectacular. The baptism went really well. The sister of the boy who was baptized last week was baptized this week. It was a wonderful thing. We were nervous that she may not get baptized because she is a very shy girl. Everything went well though. The family looked extremely happy afterwards as the kids played with the other kids from the ward and branches and the other boy who was baptized the same day. Then on Sunday we had a cool experience. The schedule for church has been moved for our ward to the 5 to 8 in the evening block. So that means that we have the chance to go out to teach in the morning before church, an opportunity that I never had in my whole mission. It was cool, we got to pass by investigators in the morning and help the other elders get some of their investigators to church. This last week has been really fun. Our district is tearing it up. We had 5 baptisms this week. 2 last week and should have 4 or 5 this week. Things are happening in our time here that has never happened before. President Northcutt was almost in tears when he heard the weekly report. We are being so blessed lately. And I don’t want it to end so abruptly. Things with Elder Graham are good. We have been growing together and I think that the fact that he is going to be in charge of the area in a week is sinking in a bit. The birthday was also fun; a few families invited us over for cake and stuff like that. All in all things are going well. I am going to try and find something special for each and every one of you today so I hope you like it. I’ll talk to you soon.

Love you a ton !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Jeffrey Darrell Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment