27 October 2009

Hello there to all my loyal followers. Thanks for tuning in this week. Here goes for the short program once again, perhaps for the last time. Transfers are coming up this week, what are you predictions?

Things in the area are really going well. Ricardo went to church for the third time this week, and this time he was traveling and in a different city but went anyway. The Ruiz Family also went to church and we had a good Family Home Evening activity with one of their friends who is a member. And Monica Rodriguez also went to church with her two young daughters. She is a single mom we found while knocking doors.

Things are going well. Our relationship with the ward here is way good. The members love teaching with us and every once in a while we even get a phone call asking if they can come teaching with us. That is a first in my whole mission. The baptism for this week will go through so long as Ricardo feels ready and wants to do it this weekend. If not it will go through for the next weekend.

Thanks for all of your happy birthday wishes, it really means a lot, I will be talking to you next week the day after my birthday to tell you whether I have moved or if I have a new companion. I am doing well, everything is good with my health. I am writing in my journal every day faithfully so don’t think that there are lost memories by the short emails of late. Take care and I send my love to you all.

Elder Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment