15 September 2010

The countdown has begun!

Jeff's travel itinerary for his trip home has arrived!  I don't know about the rest of you, but to me, it seems like the time has gone by pretty quickly.  In celebration of Jeff's pending return home, I've added a new feature to his blog: a countdown timer!  Check back often (as I'm sure mom will be doing) to see just how much time is left!

On a more serious note, I just wanted to take a minute to say how grateful I am that Jeffrey made the decision to go on a mission.  He's been a great example to me and receiving his letters and hearing his stories has inspired me to renew some of my goals that I've slacked on a bit since I got home.

Jeff is such an amazing person. I love him, I miss him, and I'm excited to see him again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment