16 December 2008

Things in the MTC are Fantastic!

I hope this letter finds you all well and that things are going great for you all this holiday season. Things in the MTC are fantastic. Everything is really coming along. My calling is going very well and I am learning a ton when it comes to doctrine, the language, and just a lot about life.

We had a really awesome experience on Sunday night to have a fireside by the BYU men’s chorus and it was so fantastic. Music really brings the spirit so strongly. They invited all the former members of the chorus who are in the MTC to come and sing the last two numbers and one of the members of my zone went up. I had no idea. He said it was the best Christmas present he could have gotten.

I had my first opportunity this Sunday along with elder Chestnutwood to act in our zone leader responsibilities. There is a lot to do but it is so good. We get some new missionaries this week for the first time since I have been here so that will be fun to help them figure out what's going on in this new and strange place.

The temple is closing for the end of the year so they can get some work done, and on our normal days we would go to the temple for the rest of the year we will be participating in the service inside the temple which is pretty awesome if you ask me. It’s a chance to help build up the Lord’s house and make it beautiful again.

Tell everyone that is asking that I couldn't be happier and that I love them all so much. I am so excited to hear about McKay’s mission call. Tell him congratulations for me and I know you don't have any problems keeping busy but make sure you are always serving and doing the things that the Lord asks of you I love you all from the depths of my heart and beyond. My love is always with you.

Elder Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment