28 April 2009

Things here are just spectacular

Teaching, walking, eating, learning, praying, eating, sleeping, eating (we do a lot of that here), just doing the mission thing. We had zone conference with the mission president and the hermana and once again it blew my mind with all the things that the president knows. Next, we have one solid baptismal date (Juan Chocobar for the 9th) and then a few more that are up in the air but I think they will come through, probably for next transfer though. We had divisions with the Assistant to the president yesterday and it went awesome. Since we were in the offices for the morning I got to talk to the president about some doctrine topics and guess what happened. Yep, mind blown again. I guess every time it gets put back together it is a little bit stronger and better though. That is still to be proven.

I’m doing well. Oh yeah, I got bit by a dog this week. It was bound to happen at least once right. It looks like I got bit on the forearm by a vampire. Pretty sweet if you ask me.


President and Sister Cisneros from Pocitos Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment